28/08/2015

Review: Max Factor 3 in 1 Facefinity Foundation

Hello!

Today I'm reviewing the Max Factor 3 in 1 Facefinity Foundation, which claims to be a primer, concealer and foundation all in one. 


To start off - I love the design of the actual bottle. I think it makes it look more like a high end foundation rather than a drugstore one, not that it really matters!

I also like that it has a pump, as my previous foundation was Revlon and it was such a pain to have to pour it out (even though I really liked the coverage of the Revlon foundation).


I've worn this a few times now, sometimes with primer and sometimes without but always with concealer as I found its not really high coverage enough to wear without on my skin. 

It definitely has staying power, it looks pretty much exactly the same after a long shift a work, the only difference being I usually look a bit shinier. However, I'm fine with this as it's not too shiny and I prefer a dewy look anyway.

The main issue I have with foundations is that while my face is oily, between my brows and forehead tends to get dry and flaky no matter what. Even if I exfoliate, moisturise, put primer on, it doesn't matter my forehead will ALWAYS do this and it's incredibly annoying!

Which brings me to my favourite pro of the Max Factor foundation - I've found that although my forehead looks far from flawless, it definitely minimises flakiness compared to other foundations I've used (Revlon Colourstay, Rimmel Wake Me Up, Match Perfection). 

Coverage: Medium

Pros: Lasts all day, reduces dry forehead, has a pump, shade matches well

Cons: Coverage not as full as I wanted


The bottom line is that I really like this foundation and I would definitely purchase again, but use it mainly for daytime and keep using Revlon Colourstay for a higher coverage night time look.

2 comments :

  1. I use this! I find that is has a really high coverage and only use a little bit otherwise it becomes very cakey and look like you're wearing foundation. I think it has fab colour range and not too orange too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I read some reviews that said it was high coverage, which was why I bought it! I put medium coverage because it doesn't 'cover' my skin as well as I wanted, but I still really like it. X

      Delete