13/08/2013

Favourite Teen Choice 2013 Outfits!



I never really thought I was a big jumpsuit fan - but looking through the Teen Choice Awards pictures, I realised all my favourite outfits were the these! They all have a pretty different style so its hard to choose a favourite, but I love how they all look quite simple yet really stand out. I really like how they have accessorized them with a clutch and simple heels that complement the colours of the jumpsuit. 


I also loved these palm tree prints on Bella Thorne and Lily Collins (was this intentional?). Lily's outfit looks so elegant with the black top and I just LOVE her hair, it looks so pretty. I also think the sleeves on Bella's printed top look really cool!

Thanks for reading :)




2 comments :

  1. i love crystal reeds outfit!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    http://therawrdrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/200-follower-giveaway-wow.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I nominated you for the Liebster Award, check out my blog for more details! x :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete