13/06/2014

Dolls Union: Blogger Launch

Hello!

As I mentioned in a previous post, online clothing website Dolls Union has just launched! To promote their Summer collection, a few of us local bloggers got together to try on some of the clothes and style them in our own way.

This is going to be a very picture heavy, long post - just to warn you!


Shannon, Louise and myself trying on some of the collection!

These are the outfits that I styled out of the collection:


OOTD T-Shirt £8

I love to wear black, so I styled this with a black skort, black vans and a black beanie hat. It's great for a casual summer's day, and I think looks quite cool with the beanie!


White Crochet Crop Top £12

I put this top over a nude bra, but I think there's a lot of different options of what you could wear it over! I styled it with a yellow skater skirt and a straw hat for a more girly, summer's day look.


Blue Lace Pattern Shift Dress £15

You can't see in this picture, but I just wore this with a pair of black, lace-up heeled boots, for a slightly grunge look. I kept it all really simple because the dress is so pretty on its own!


White Crop Top with Black Trim £10

Once again you can't actually see my whole outfit! I wore this with a pair of high waist, black ripped skinny jeans and some simple white heels. I love this crop top, it looks really flattering on and it can be worn with soo many things.


Pastel Block Colour Dress £18

This dress is so lovely on its own that I just wore it with a pair of nude, strappy wedges and it looked complete! I love the pastel colours of this dress, very pretty and girly!


A-Line Pink Midi Skirt £14

I never thought I could pull off an A-line midi skirt (maybe because I'm not very tall!) but I changed my mind after trying this on! It made me feel very retro and cool! I've worn it here with a lilac bralet, but I would also wear it with grunge-style baggy t-shirts or a loose knitted jumper for colder weather.


All of us again!


My dog Holly trying to join in with the picture taking!

I hope this post has inspired you in some way! You can look at all the Dolls Union clothing on the website www.dollsunion.co.uk :)

Thanks for reading!


2 comments :