25/06/2014

June Favourites

Hello!!

I haven't done one of these posts since last October!! Like I did then, I'm going to do my fashion favourites, beauty favourites and lifestyle favourites.


Fashion 

Black Ripped Skinny Jeans



I saw Lucy Watson's instagram picture of her ripped jeans and thought they looked really cool! I own about 50 pairs of black skinny jeans, so I just chose a pair and got to work with a pair of scissors. They instantly make a plain outfit look more cool and interesting! This is Lucy's insta pic:



Beauty
Rimmel Match Perfection - 100 Ivory

I actually got this a while ago now, but it's the perfect foundation for me! The coverage is quite good and it just has the perfect amount of dewyness which I like. I usually wear powder over the top to set it which makes it more matte, but it still looks really good and not cakey!

Lifestyle

Breaking Bad


I've been meaning to watch this for about 10 billion years, but have only just got round to it (a bit late!!).I've just finished the second season and I love it. The best bit is that I was hooked from the very first episode, I guess I'm just impatient but I hate it when a show takes ages to get into!

So what have your favourites been this month? Let me know in the comments! :)


No comments :

Post a Comment