19/07/2013

Holiday Bag!

This summer has been all about bright, block colours, so when I went on holiday to Playa De Las Americas in Tenerife last week, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity to get a new bright, blocky bag!
My search started in the weekly markets, and I LOVE markets and their whole vibe so I was really looking forward to it. Unfortunately, all I found was fake designer bags, which I didn't want.

By the time I had given up hope, we found a cute little accessories boutique in a shopping strip by the seafront, where I found this gorgeous bag that I fell in love with straight away!

It says 'Herbosa', which is a brand I've never heard of before, but at least its not a fake designer one.
Hopefully some day I'll be able to afford the real ones!


If you have a wardrobe like mine that mainly revolves around the colours black and white, this bag is perfect because it stands out and gives my outfit a bit of colour.



I'm going to a wedding tomorrow, so I'm going to post whatever outfit I decide to wear on Sunday probably :) Thanks for reading!

No comments :

Post a Comment